Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved Bernado like everyone else, but he has lapsed into long bouts of inconsistency, great work ethic but not a lot at the end of it, also Mahrez great end to the season but again long bouts of inconsistency, and some players can have a full season of being inconsistent and then at the turn of a switch in a big competition be player of the tournament, one or two of these players may have to be sacrificed for big money signings.

Oh god here we go im a young blue so getting info normally never happens, scared to post since I don't want to get thread banned etc but Iv heard that Grealish to City is happening due to Grealishes agent, he sees Jack as the new Beckham and he can't be the new Beckham at Villa. This isn't about money for his agent he sees Jack as a brand since the euros his popularity has increased ten fold especially with young women. Some of the stuff I was told was that he's trying to get Jack in perfume adverts, Gucci, boohooman deals raybans etc. He doesn't want Jack to sign a new deal at Villa due to this, wants Jack to play champions league as more sponsors will come in.

Posting in good faith wouldn't post this as I'm not a ITK. But yea that's what iv heard

You sir are full of shit. A few posts before this one you said that thr Bernardo rumour was just a few people mentioning it and not really a thing. Well 400 pages at least on here says different. Then you inform us the idea is to get rid of Bernardo? Who incidentally is a much better player than grealish and his 'numbers prove it.
What exactly has changed from Bernardo out, Grealish in being a rumour? Nothing? What else has changed? Me saying Grealish would be a great replacement? Me saying in my opinion he's better? Bernardo hasn't hit the same heights with us since 2018/19, your argument is with same Lee and reporters who broke the news of him wanting out because he's unsettled.

What exactly has changed from Bernardo out, Grealish in being a rumour? Nothing? What else has changed? Me saying Grealish would be a great replacement? Me saying in my opinion he's better? Bernardo hasn't hit the same heights with us since 2018/19, your argument is with same Lee and reporters who broke the news of him wanting out because he's unsettled.

Have you ever watched a film called "Memento"

So now you are saying that Grealish is a better player than Bernardo. Who you support again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.