Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its highly relevant, signing Grealish isn't improving our midfield, if we sell a better player. I don't see us selling Bernardo, if we sign Grealish.
We Probably have the best attacking midfield in Europe, we aren't particularly trying to improve it,If Bernardo goes we want a player of similar quality, sounds like the club and Pep think that's Grealish, I agree, you might not that's an opinion to discuss.
Neither they nor anyone else thinks Woods is a suitable Aguero replacement, so no it has no relevance to anything and is a pointless comparison.

By who's accounts, some journalist looking for clicks?
For me, this rumour of him wanting out is too specific and random for it to be complete bollocks. Bernardo is probably about as under the radar as you can get as a footballer. The media jump on Mahrez, Sterling, Jesus, Sterling and anyone else for clicks, I agree. Bernardo however I think is legit. If the rumor is true and he wanted out last year and gave us 12mths to be professional then that sums him up of course, whether he wants to do it again I dont know.

The idea is to get Grealish in for Bernardo genius. Also it's Chris Wood, and no, whatever ounce of relevance that has to Grealish convo. Unless you think they're of a similar level, in which case, please watch more football.
You sir are full of shit. A few posts before this one you said that thr Bernardo rumour was just a few people mentioning it and not really a thing. Well 400 pages at least on here says different. Then you inform us the idea is to get rid of Bernardo? Who incidentally is a much better player than grealish and his 'numbers prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.