Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa might have a shitty bunch of fans as we witnessed at Wembley but a “nothing Club”. You sound like a rag or dipper- Villa have a long history and have in fact won the European Cup.
There are lots of big clubs in our leagues - just because some have not flourished in recent years does not disguise that fact

Allow him, he's just getting in the spirit of things.

Rival supporters of other clubs fighting it out in our sub, I'm all for it.

Always found Villa a weird bunch. From waving 10 pound notes at Gareth Barry when we were clearly going places and they didn't look like challenging any time soon, to collapsing attendances when they went though a poor spell, to Jack Grealish, a supposed boyhood Villa fan, also being a childhood plastic red.. pretty much sums them up for me.

Fickle as they come and have a strange holier than thou attitude IMO.

How a player return from holiday affect +90 million transfer ?

The player has a cell phone & agent who can tell City & Villa what he wants and then can get back to his party.
Cell phone ? Wtf it’s called a Mobile. A cell phone is something Giggs and Maguire will be using soon.

Ive lived in the West Midlands since the early nineties and I’ve always found Wolves,West Brom and the Blue part of Brum to be friendly and complimentary of City.

The exception has always been Villa fans. Delusional, living in the past and a superiority complex. One of my favourite matches was standing on the Holt End with a bunch of Villa fans when we demolished them 5-1
Living in the past, you say. Are you talking the 1890's?

Villa might have a shitty bunch of fans as we witnessed at Wembley but a “nothing Club”. You sound like a rag or dipper- Villa have a long history and have in fact won the European Cup.
There are lots of big clubs in our leagues - just because some have not flourished in recent years does not disguise that fact
It's all part of the banter. I was reading some pretty derogatory comments about City on Villatalk. Apparently City were only formed in 2008 and we should be ashamed of anything we have won!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.