Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're talking to another fan about 'slush money'? :-)) Behave yourself!
That it? Great retort. Get back in your history box and watch the next ten years pass you by.

The fear in your posts is palpable and pathetic. We all witnessed AV collapse last season when JG was injured. Back to fighting for 17th place when he is wearing the blue of Manchester.

A nothing club, absolutely nothing. What is the point staying in a league and never competing to win?

Anyway, stick to reading the mail/sun for all your factual sporting knowledge.

I thought the Spurs fans were deluded but AV fans? Haha generally pissing myself laughing at the thought that you think that Villa can compete with City.

How a player return from holiday affect +90 million transfer ?

The player has a cell phone & agent who can tell City & Villa what he wants and then can get back to his party.

We don't need him that urgently, this season for example. Get forwards sorted first then get him or similar next season.

How a player return from holiday affect +90 million transfer ?

The player has a cell phone & agent who can tell City & Villa what he wants and then can get back to his party.
Yh it wouldn't unless all he needs to do is sign the contract

Ive lived in the West Midlands since the early nineties and I’ve always found Wolves,West Brom and the Blue part of Brum to be friendly and complimentary of City.

The exception has always been Villa fans. Delusional, living in the past and a superiority complex. One of my favourite matches was standing on the Holt End with a bunch of Villa fans when we demolished them 5-1
The match when Whitey scored 4?

That it? Great retort. Get back in your history box and watch the next ten years pass you by.

The fear in your posts is palpable and pathetic. We all witnessed AV collapse last season when JG was injured. Back to fighting for 17th place when he is wearing the blue of Manchester.

A nothing club, absolutely nothing. What is the point staying in a league and never competing to win?

Anyway, stick to reading the mail/sun for all your factual sporting knowledge.witnessec

I thought the Spurs fans were deluded but AV fans? Haha generally pissing myself laughing at the thought that you think that Villa can compete with City.
Villa might have a shitty bunch of fans as we witnessed at Wembley but a “nothing Club”. You sound like a rag or dipper- Villa have a long history and have in fact won the European Cup.
There are lots of big clubs in our leagues - just because some have not flourished in recent years does not disguise that fact

Anyway, stick to reading the mail/sun for all your factual sporting knowledge.

Fuck me we had years of that. We used to hope we might get a Europa spot, maybe a decent cup run, I never thought fuck me I hope we get relegated because we can’t win the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.