Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
It probably comes with the territory if you happen to post on another club's fan forum in regards to player transfer speculation & I'm sure the same would occur if roles were reversed, so you're probably going to have to put up with the 'digs'

What is slightly concerning is your inability to see what Villa have done to previous Championship clubs is the same opportunistic process City are conducting with Grealish, albeit on a grander scale if the transfer fees bandied about are to be believed.

Take for example Ollie Watkins you mentioned. Young, hungry and desire to improve as you stated. However, what Villa offered at the time was Premiership football, which Brentford couldn't. Same as City offering Champions League football to Grealish. If Brentford had gone up in the 19/20 season then you wouldn't have been able to take advantage & most likely Watkins would not be playing for Villa. But Villa took an opportunistic advantage of the situation and offered a £30m package which they knew Brentford & Watkins would not turn down.

There's basically always going to be a bigger fish, as that's the football pyramid for you.

I totally see the bigger fish argument. I'm going over old ground, but I think he's committed to the Villa 'project' atm. I said before, if our progress stalls this season, he'll very likely 'consider his options' next summer, and there's a good chance he'll move on. I just don't see it this summer.

:-) Nice try! That's because all our best under 18s were playing in the under 23s league. Go and pull up our results in the FA Youth Cup, when we played 'full strength' sides. See if you notice a difference. :-) What round did City go out, out of interest? We absolutely dominated Liverpool in the final. Like men against boys, it was. They didn't look 'further on' in the slightest!

All your teams play the Pep way? Great. Let's hope he doesn't get bored/tired, as he's done in the past.

Our approach is the same as yours, as I've previously stated. You just spend more on the outstanding young players of other PL/foreign teams, because you're Man City and you can attract them. Sterling, Stones, etc.

We can't do that. We have to be more savvy, but it's working for us at the moment. The Dream Lives On! :-)
Your posts seem to be veering towards taking the piss with boring nonsense as highlighted, a few of your other posts also include various boring wank digs we have all heard before.

No problem with you sticking up for your current player and of course your team, but please cut out the fuckwit comments, we have heard all of them.

You are on a City forum, not AV, stick to football and all will be luvverly, carry on taking the piss and I am sure you will be fùcked off in the not too distant future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.