Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's still a Villa player and villa fan so don't see why he shouldn't post anything villa related on his SM.
I'm sure he will do all he can to remain onside with the fans regardless of wherever he makes a move or not.
But does he still follows us on twatter?

Grealish literally had as good creative stats as KDB last season he's proven talent and would only improve under Pep 90 million really isn't that bad in the current Market

I am sure he would be a useful part of the squad not saying he would not, but to me he is not a player that makes City starting 11 so much stronger. who he replaces in the first eleven and is he a clear upgrade on that person?

i can only think of replacing Bernardo as for now as we do not know how Pep would use him (maybe bit deeper like Gundogan?) but even that is hard to compare as Pep did not use the creative side of Bernardo much, more like his workhorse side as that was needed for the balance of the team.

Everything goes through him at Villa and that helps his numbers here he wont have the ball that much, and when he will have he will have a fully parked bus front him unlike at Villa where many counter chances came by for Villa while we have about 1-2 per game of those only.

Either way Jack, make your fucking mind up and lets all crack on. If he comes here then great, top player, if not i think we might just be ok. Either way, no one benefits from this dragging on much longer.

As soon as he’s back this will be quick I reckon. Hopefully he’s a city player by monday next week

According to flashscore you finished fifth in the Southern league. But if you ignore the four teams in front, you were top.

I think it’s you who is ignoring not only what I write, but the fact that other teams are further on than Villa.

Care to elaborate on this plan Villa have then? You can see City’s. City Football Group, global scouting network, Manchester at the pinnacle and teams playing the same type of football with the best talent they can attract at each age level to finance the operation for profit or make it through to the first team.

:-) Nice try! That's because all our best under 18s were playing in the under 23s league. Go and pull up our results in the FA Youth Cup, when we played 'full strength' sides. See if you notice a difference. :-) What round did City go out, out of interest? We absolutely dominated Liverpool in the final. Like men against boys, it was. They didn't look 'further on' in the slightest!

All your teams play the Pep way? Great. Let's hope he doesn't get bored/tired, as he's done in the past.

Our approach is the same as yours, as I've previously stated. You just spend more on the outstanding young players of other PL/foreign teams, because you're Man City and you can attract them. Sterling, Stones, etc.

We can't do that. We have to be more savvy, but it's working for us at the moment. The Dream Lives On! :-)

He’s reposted the Villa highlights from their win to avoid relegation in 2020 (initially posted by the official Villa page) - he scored and that picture is the opening shot. It could well indicate he’s staying but even if he’s leaving he still remains a Villa fan nonetheless.

We’ll know soon enough.
He's just reliving the past before he leaves, natural thing to do

Either way Jack, make your fucking mind up and lets all crack on. If he comes here then great, top player, if not i think we might just be ok. Either way, no one benefits from this dragging on much longer.
Agreed fully. (Though is any delay down to him? )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.