Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not feeling confident after that Instagram post Grealish is coming but as long we sign Kane I wouldn't be too arsed

Long time lurker, first time poster here (probably because this is the first time I’ve had anything of interest to say).

I was told yesterday that it’s all a bit quiet atm because our fine chairman wants to announce both Kane and Grealish together. The source is high up at the club but not actively involved in transfers, so take it with a pinch of salt. Fingers crossed though!

With transfers this big don’t clubs normally want huge exposure from every transfer?

Not feeling confident after that Instagram post Grealish is coming but as long we sign Kane I wouldn't be too arsed
Had this feeling for a few weeks.going on a mad bender for three weeks is Not the actions of a guy on the verge of the biggest move of his career, maybe I'm a bore but if it was me I'd have a nice week away relaxing then I'd be in showing my new club how serious I was. Far too relaxed, which tells me he's comfortable where he is.

Long time lurker, first time poster here (probably because this is the first time I’ve had anything of interest to say).

I was told yesterday that it’s all a bit quiet atm because our fine chairman wants to announce both Kane and Grealish together. The source is high up at the club but not actively involved in transfers, so take it with a pinch of salt. Fingers crossed though!
Don't want to sound a doom merchant but you might be permanently lurking if what you said doesn't happen.
It's a pretty fucking bold statement my friend, hope for your sake you aren't wumming and it happens how you described it would.

I'll say hello and wave goodbye before I go.

Don't want to sound a doom merchant but you might be permanently lurking if what you said doesn't happen.
It's a pretty fucking bold statement my friend, hope for your sake you aren't wumming and it happens how you described it would.

I'll say hello and wave goodbye before I go.
@Marc P don't worry I have no reason to believe you're wumming and if you're wrong you won't get banned.

Had this feeling for a few weeks.going on a mad bender for three weeks is Not the actions of a guy on the verge of the biggest move of his career, maybe I'm a bore but if it was me I'd have a nice week away relaxing then I'd be in showing my new club how serious I was. Far too relaxed, which tells me he's comfortable where he is.

Has he been on a bender though? Seemed to be in Mykonos after the euros with several other England players but that’s it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.