Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was surprised when I looked that up made 60 interceptions last season that’s only two less than Rodri
That's surprising to me as well. I'm not getting my hopes up.

I can't recall the last time two teams were both quite so confident in obtaining/retaining a player. It has to be said his agent is playing this extremely well for his client. We'll see how it plays out.

Seems it won’t be this week, but Aston Villa’s so called reliable journalist has got it completely wrong. Said Grealish was back off his holiday and would sign a new deal

I just don't see it in Grealish. A huge regression on Dave Silva at about 3-4 times the price, a big name and a lot of media attention but nowhere near as good.

Would much rather see us in for Insigne. 5 years older than Grealish, but the better player and less than one year left on his contract at Napoli. If the next youngish David Silva isn't available atm, Insigne would be a superb addition for the next 2-3 years.

Rather save your late verdict for when/if he signs. Certain users are complaining about lack of transfer activity and up in arms or complain about how dead a signing would be at the first bit of info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.