Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is exciting about the video? He can dribble ? 90m pounds for dribbles lol. And now he would be our second best player ffs.

I remember when United announced Sancho during the euros and our fans were saying he is overrated and they overpaid for him, funny thing is he has actually achieved more in his career than Grealish. He actually helped dortmund to win a trophy, has played champions league football and actually has more goals and assists than 25 year old Grealish (who was playing in the championship and turns 26 in September).
What a stupid point
If mbappe played for villa they would still not be in champions league or win a trophy.
Is mbappe shit then?

It’s ok my mate!

Like I said I’ve recently gotten engaged and generally feel fairly optimistic (for me!) nowadays.

Thank you to yourself and everyone else in this thread for their kind words. They really do mean a lot.
Nice one BYW on surviving the shit you’ve been through. That on top of the past 18 months probably mean you’ll never have times as hard as you’ve had.

Chin up. Tomorrow will be better than today forever.

Hopefully it’d turn him into a winner too. That mentality shift could propel him up levels.

Grealish definitely has the ego to do so. The only risk is how much he can take on board. Even if he stayed the same as he is now, he’d still be a very good asset in moving parked bus defences around and make space for Sterling et al.
Agree 100% - sometimes having a player who other teams are concerned about creates opportunities for others.

By all accounts he has a really good work ethic which explains why we are looking at him. I actually like that he didn't jump ship on Villa 2 years ago when he could have moved on - now is the perfect time.

It’s a big year for Grealish. The Euros must have been so frustrating for him but Southgate obviously doesn’t trust him. And won’t until he sees him performing regularly in higher pressure CL games.

If Southgate does want to play more expansively then Grealish has to play a role. He only has 12 months to earn that trust or 2026 seems a waste of a career.
Not necessarily, Phil Foden was our best player along with Riyad Mahrez in the knock our stages of the Champions League along with top performances from Phil in the Premier League. Gareth Southgate didn't want to play Phil Foden in the Euros just as he didn't want to play Jack Grealish, Southgate is a shit **** that doesn't seem to like flare players, He would prefer a Saka that does more donkey work off the ball along with defensive duties.

Agree 100% - sometimes having a player who other teams are concerned about creates opportunities for others.

By all accounts he has a really good work ethic which explains why we are looking at him. I actually like that he didn't jump ship on Villa 2 years ago when he could have moved on - now is the perfect time.
Absolutely and is probably why Sane and Sterling have “struggled” since not having David Silva to create the space for them.

Grealish might not be the answer, but he has the tools to be.

He just needs to wear bigger shin pads, cut his hair and speak properly.

Last edited:
Not necessarily, Phil Foden was our best player along with Riyad Mahrez in the knock our stages of the Champions League along with top performances from Phil in the Premier League. Gareth Southgate didn't want to play Phil Foden in the Euros just as he didn't want to play Jack Grealish, Southgate is a shit **** that doesn't seem to like flare players, He would prefer a Saka that does more donkey work off the ball along with defensive duties.

Maybe but he won’t be thinking like that, it’s irrelevant what an idiot Southgate is. He’ll just be focused on doing the best thing to give himself a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.