Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much sums up the Villa fans at Wembley last year. They’re fucking mental, never known a fan base to be so bitter towards City. That’s going to go up a notch when we sign their local hero.
Yeah it is interesting to be analysed as a City fan base by a member of another fan base who to a man refused to condemn one of their own who assaulted a six year old City fan at Wembley.

I don't think there is a release clause and terms have been agreed between us and Grealish. Just down to the clubs to agree the fee.

I don't think there is a release clause and terms have been agreed between us and Grealish. Just down to the clubs to agree the fee.
All Sam Lee is really saying is that as far as he is concerned, everything is sorted and unless Grealish u-turns the deal will go ahead. I don't know why he has felt the need to say this 50 million times and embarrass himself so publically in the way he has done, but as I understand it he is correct.

Sadly, I now believe there is a release clause after all, City have activated it, Grealish (or his agent) has agreed terms IF he is to move and his family have basically packed their bags.

I have already moved on. If he does u-turn, then bonus. Otherwise good riddance. If you don't wanna be here, laters.

https://www.villatalk.com/topic/4026-jack-grealish/?do=findComment&comment=3415023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.