Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling clubs always drag out transfers so they don't look like they've been had over. It's all for show and part of the pantomime that is the transfer window.
What we are seeing with our two targets is no different to what happens every single year but because people log onto here and see no movement 10 minutes after they first ask when is it happening the flapping starts.
The holidays to the south of France Ric enjoys every year on his yacht are all thanks to us...

And the selling club like Villa need to get incoming business agreed before selling clubs see even more of an opportunity to rinse them.

All bollocks you would know by now what you are doing.

Totally agree. Don't believe for a minute that a player at his level would ever say "I'll let you know what I'm doing once I'm back from holiday, sorry that that only gives you a week until the season starts", nor would they ever be allowed to by either their agents or the clubs involved.

We hear it all the time but if he did need to take months to decide if he wants to be here or not, we wouldn't still be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.