Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's still plenty of our fans who think he isn't leaving us. It's as if they can't understand why a player who's a boyhood fan might want to play in the CL and win a few trophies in the prime of his career. I've said it numerous times on Twitter but our fanbase have got to be amongst the most irritating in English football.

:-) Well allow me to retort! What's strange to me is that an 'alleged' Villa fan, who apparently 'knows things', doesn't understand the strength of Jack's emotional bond with the club, his relationship with the staff and owners, and the journey the club's on, that he had obviously bought into when he signed a five year contract last summer!

I'd be irritated myself, by your last sentence (how embarrassing!)...if I actually believed you were a Villa fan. :-)

:-) Well allow me to retort! What's strange to me is that an 'alleged' Villa fan, who apparently 'knows things', doesn't understand the strength of Jack's emotional bond with the club, his relationship with the staff and owners, and the journey the club's on, that he had obviously bought into when he signed a five year contract last summer!

I'd be irritated myself, by your last sentence (how embarrassing!)...if I actually believed you were a Villa fan. :-)
tenor.gif

Can't blame Villa fans for being angry/upset/in denial. Broke my heart when Chelsea pinched Swp from us, and Jack Grealish is a better player and probably more influential for them

I think this would be a big signing, should it come off

Can the Villa fans take disagreements to their own forum?

Can't blame Villa fans for being angry/upset/in denial. Broke my heart when Chelsea pinched Swp from us, and Jack Grealish is a better player and probably more influential for them

I think this would be a big signing, should it come off

No you cannot blame them, but you can also have no sympathy or empathy with the mard cunts.

Always bleating about how we don't deserve it because they won a european cup long before most of the bitterest of them cunts were born

I do not post this in arrogance or think city is a bigger club or that villa are beneath us, I post it because their fans are right moaning fuckers about us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.