Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess:
Release clause is 100 mil. City want to lower down the price, Villa want us to pay rc. City are essentially saying that we will trigger the release clause at the last moment if you do not come down now, basically destabilising Villa late into the transfer window. So if you want to have outgoings done on time, negotiate now.
Cheeky Txiki indeed.

Same place as you saw it last time it was linked mate.

You’ll not get direct quotes from the player if that’s what you’re after because the world doesn’t work like that.

(I’d still rather keep Bernie than sell him but I’m a realist)
Yep, i've read the athletic piece that seems to be the 'source' of this rumour. It failed to convince me enough so that i repeat it as truth due to its complete lack of any facts.
As it happens i have an itk who's been a footy journo for years ( a real one who gets paid) and he has no idea of Silvas state of mind.
Thanks for the life lesson though.

Cheeky Txiki indeed.
Idk what’s cheeky about that. Villa gonna get their 100M and probably buy all the players they need to replace Grealish by that time already. Bailey is now the next one. If they sell Grealish for like 80 right now teams like Leverkusen might ask for more than they need now. Villa is not really under pressure in my eyes.

100M is still unbelievable for a player who didn‘t do anything special until now - but then again people wanna see new players I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.