Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I completely wrong in thinking that if there was a release clause then we, or even another club, would have activated it by now?

Am I completely wrong in thinking that if there was a release clause then we, or even another club, would have activated it by now?
No but there's cases where you negotiate a fee with the club lower than the clause, also release clause payments are looked down upon, because it takes the club who currently owns player out of the equation, you can simply agree terms/contract and pay clause to get the player. I think we would try and maintain good relations with Prem clubs.

Did Sam Lee say fee agreed? I thought he just said deal was advanced? Different wording to Jack Gaughan who's pretty much saying the same thing. Tolmie also stated we were close to an agreement on the fee, just the hours/days bit might be off. All seem similar statements really

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210728-104511.png
    Screenshot_20210728-104511.png
    47.6 KB · Views: 119
A lot of users sounded the same when Sané wanted out

'has he said he wants out? Show me info!'

Yeah, important players get longer breaks. I think he was really tired as well, barely recovered from injury last season and started playing back to back games on a regular. Time off will do him good.
So which is it. he's not back because we're selling him or he's not back because he's an 'important player'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.