Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t be surprised either way which is why it’s really interesting. Nothing will beat the will he won’t he that went on here with KDB though…that was brilliant fun with more twists and turns than Poirot.

Why do you think your owners haven’t just said we are not selling him whatever the offer? I think there is a buyout but, if not, why the silence?

From my perspective, and many Villa fans', they've no need to make a statement, because we KNOW they're not interested in selling Jack, simple as. Jack seemed committed to the project at Villa 10 months ago, when he signed a long contract.

The only way he'd leave this summer is if there's a buyout clause, imo, and Jack has had a huge 'change of heart' in 10 months. If that's the case, and City were seriously interested, I'd expect Pep would've pushed for City to activate it, by now. You'd know better than me, but I imagine he's more integrity and respect than to wait until near the season starts.

From my perspective, and many Villa fans', they've no need to make a statement, because we KNOW they're not interested in selling Jack, simple as. Jack seemed committed to the project at Villa 10 months ago, when he signed a long contract.

The only way he'd leave this summer is if there's a buyout clause, imo, and Jack has had a huge 'change of heart' in 10 months. If that's the case, and City were seriously interested, I'd expect Pep would've pushed for City to activate it, by now. You'd know better than me, but I imagine he's more integrity and respect than to wait until near the season starts.
Your first paragraph is pure delusion.

If there is a buyout clause and we plan to go about activating it I’d suggest the reason for not doing so yet is that Bernardo’s exit is yet to be finalised. There’s no room in our squad for both given a striker is priority this summer.

Why do you think you've signed Buendia, and then also gone for Smith Rowe and Bailey? Why are you offering him a new deal 10 months after his last one?

He's obviously told the club he wants out.

Why would City rush to do anything when he's still on holiday? If anything, surely it's better for Villa to complete their business before other clubs know they have the best part of 100m burning a hole in their pockets?

A two week holiday in your head would be the ultimate staycation.

Why do you think you've signed Buendia, and then also gone for Smith Rowe and Bailey? Why are you offering him a new deal 10 months after his last one?

He's obviously told the club he wants out.

Why would City rush to do anything when he's still on holiday? If anything, surely it's better for Villa to complete their business before other clubs know they have the best part of 100m burning a hole in their pockets?
Buendia, Smith-Rowe and Bailey you say?.......The club shop had better pull their finger out and by some letter E's quick

He's head was turned last summer by United interest though even your own Journalist said that why could that not happen again especially when we're in a much better position than what United was last summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.