Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re going to see a massive about face from the Villa press pack in the next couple of days. The message out of the club has shifted.

We tried our best, offered piles of cash, his mind was made up, nothing we could do, got a great stash of cash in return etc etc.

Pretty much the way city work, sell to the player, the player gives current club little option, then negotiate with the club.

OK, I'm going to kind of defend the touchiness of the Villa fans here.

I remember when Paul Lake was being courted by Liverpool before he did his knee, I remember when Chelsea bullied us into selling SWP (although SWP grabbing 2 goals on his return v. Sunderland was f*cking great), and I know just how painful it would be if the roles were reversed and Foden was being courted by a Villa who were Champions and CL runners-up (I'll even go further and remind our fans that they've actually won that trophy whereas we haven't).

It's annoying not to be top of the tree and to be cherry-picked. Bloody annoying indeed, infact.

Up until ol' Sheikhy tipped up did any of us ever think in a million years that we'd be in this position (5 league titles in 10 years, numerous pots, a CL final and players clambering over their own grandmother to join us) ?

I certainly didn't.

So a little more humbleness and magnanimity (I know that I've butchered the spelling there, but who gives a f*ck) wouldn't go amiss.

Even when you have bitter brummy c*nts coming on here to troll us lot of bitter blue c*nts.

Thats all. :)
Well said mate. Let’s just appreciate that we’re in the mix with all these top players - as I couldn’t even imagine it 15 years ago.

If there is a buyout clause and we plan to go about activating it I’d suggest the reason for not doing so yet is that Bernardo’s exit is yet to be finalised. There’s no room in our squad for both given a striker is priority this summer.

Yeah, I've considered you may be waiting to move players on. There's a bit that needs to happen, stars aligning and all that.

OK, I'm going to kind of defend the touchiness of the Villa fans here.

I remember when Paul Lake was being courted by Liverpool before he did his knee, I remember when Chelsea bullied us into selling SWP (although SWP grabbing 2 goals on his return v. Sunderland was f*cking great), and I know just how painful it would be if the roles were reversed and Foden was being courted by a Villa who were Champions and CL runners-up (I'll even go further and remind our fans that they've actually won that trophy whereas we haven't).

It's annoying not to be top of the tree and to be cherry-picked. Bloody annoying indeed, infact.

Up until ol' Sheikhy tipped up did any of us ever think in a million years that we'd be in this position (5 league titles in 10 years, numerous pots, a CL final and players clambering over their own grandmother to join us) ?

I certainly didn't.

So a little more humbleness and magnanimity (I know that I've butchered the spelling there, but who gives a f*ck) wouldn't go amiss.

Even when you have bitter brummy c*nts coming on here to troll us lot of bitter blue c*nts.

Thats all. :)
Wise words, we were in Villas position not so long ago. Losing your best players is tough and hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.