Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't watch Jack Grealish every week and Villa fans didn't watch David Silva every week. We are biased and so are Villa fans. His stats say he is a top player but we will only be able to judge when, or if, we are watching him each week in our team.

Grealish and David Silva shouldn’t even be mentioned in the same breath as each other. Grealish has achieved fuck all and Silva has won everything but the champions league, also regarded as City’s best ever player.

Grealish and David Silva shouldn’t even be mentioned in the same breath as each other. Grealish has achieved fuck all and Silva has won everything but the champions league, also regarded as City’s best ever player.
Makes me titter reading this cheat is the next dave or can fill the gap he left , deluded bollocks

mccity best G and A minus PK stats per minutes played combined according to this website.
I apologise, I mistook your ambiguous wording and that's on me. You see on the exact same website that what I said was correct, but also what you said was correct.

The point we can both agree on is that he's pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.