Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam is getting hounded on Twitter it’s embarrassing from Villa fans

Seen a few articles about now saying he should stay at Villa. One even saying he should choose legacy over "trinkets" and he could potentially get a statue outside their stadium.

Firstly if they win fuck all why would they build a statue of him? Just cos he decided to stay at the club?

Secondly has anyone else noticed how different the narrative is between Jack and Foden? Remember when Pep was easing Foden into the team and he wasn't playing much? Remember how many journalists were lining up telling him to leave the club to get football cos we were "ruining his career"? They weren't saying Foden should choose legacy over trinkets back then were they?

The clear agenda is pathetic. They will literally say any old bollocks simply because they don't like us and don't want us strengthening our team. I hope we do get him and I hope we do get Kane and I hope we spend a lot of fucking money in doing so just to really boil their piss.

Can’t help but feel sorry for Sam, just doing his job at the end of the day. Villa fans are incredibly toxic over this whole debacle.

They are absolutely mental. We’ve had plenty of money jibes over the years, but they’re by far the worst for it. Jealous fuckers. I wasn’t to keen on Grealish because of his diving antics, but fuck it, I’ve seen how much it’s going to hurt them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.