Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it was all over the place in Porto that personal terms had been agreed between City/Grealish.

Last couple of days though it seems to have really kicked on! Anyone have any ideas what’s caused it? Villa agreed a price maybe? That’s all I can think.

So it was all over the place in Porto that personal terms had been agreed between City/Grealish.

Last couple of days though it seems to have really kicked on! Anyone have any ideas what’s caused it? Villa agreed a price maybe? That’s all I can think.
Lots of knicker wetting on BM has caused it

Well as the Portuguese press has the scoop it must be a done deal ...

I think that the fact City have not distanced themselves from a move suggests that there is definite interest from Grealish in a move.

The fact Villa have offered him a new deal shows that they are worried about him leaving the club.

That said, we’ve seen a few last minute change of heart decisions regarding transfers over the last few years. Also, with Grealish being a Villa fan, there will be more emotion involved than usual in his final decision.

I would not be surprised in the slightest if he has agreed personal terms with City but changes his mind last minute and stays at Villa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.