Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope we announce him at the exact same time!
we could announce it by letting jack do the villa shirt reveal ,stand there with the vill fans clapping and cheering , then he takes his villa top off throws in on the floor like they do with the mic, revealing his new city shirt , gives them the vs and walks off :)

I hope not , although I see to remember him coming on here incognito and losing it
As a dedicated reporter on all things City I find it disappointing he doesn't frequent this place more often to put across his views and the reason for holding them.
I think he'd get a bit more respect from a few of the doubters.

As a dedicated reporter on all things City I find it disappointing he doesn't frequent this place more often to put across his views and the reason for holding them.
Totally agree there.

I think the bitterness in part stems from the Gareth Barry deal. He was their captain and their best at the time. And at the time we signed him we and Villa were at a competing level. I suppose seeing what Barry helped lead us to leaves a feeling of "it could've been us". Of course in the grand scheme that is ridiculous as it was many other factors that caused us to rise and them to fall but it might explain why they're so vitriolic. And this situation is something of a carbon copy (to them) to us we can see Jack is moving (potentially) for the chance at honours, to them it's here we go again.

But that would take time away from responding to paying customers on The Athletic

i suggest you read the respect sam gives city fans haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.