Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Villa fans are acting as bad as those on RAWK.

Getting way too over emotional about a player leaving. Even thinking next year is their year to get into the top 4.

Getting way too over emotional about a player leaving. Even thinking next year is their year to get into the top 4.
Well,to be fair,as it stands at the minute,they are 2nd,just behind Arsenal.....looking good so far.

I don't get what the Villa fans on twitter are after, a lot of them commenting that City haven't even bid. Do villa usually do a minute to minute update on transfers?

12pm negotiations are about to start.
12:01 Txiki had milk in his coffee.
12:05 A lot of talking back and forth, let's see who flinches first.

I think when push comes to shove, and the powers that be get Jack in the office when he returns from his holidays, and they say to him, right Jack we want to know what your intentions are, are you going to sign this improved contract here on the table infront of you, considering you've still got a few years left on your recent contract.

Well if Grealish does come to us they can blame us for then not getting top four! We get blamed for everything else do why not!

I think when push comes to shove, and the powers that be get Jack in the office when he returns from his holidays, and they say to him, right Jack we want to know what your intentions are, are you going to sign this improved contract here on the table infront of you, considering you've still got a few years left on your recent contract.
What's Jacks answer?

I don't get what the Villa fans on twitter are after, a lot of them commenting that City haven't even bid. Do villa usually do a minute to minute update on transfers?

12pm negotiations are about to start.
12:01 Txiki had milk in his coffee.
12:05 A lot of talking back and forth, let's see who flinches first.
They're convinced the whole thing is being made up as clickbait.

It's almost cult like their assurance that he isn't leaving. They have absolutely nothing to back that up other than he is "Mr Villa" like that counts for anything.
It is really fucking weird how so many of them are 100% certain that he's staying. Not seen many City fans claiming he's 100% coming and other than the likes of Billy, Tolm and twosips etc saying they hear its nearly done, i think we are all pretty uncertain really what the final outcome will be.

I want him to come more than anything now just to piss the villa fans off and If he does come here then there are going to be some questions to these seriously stupid fucking villa fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.