Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fits the facts…

There is a release clause or this transfer would not have got out of the starting block.

City offered Grealish improved terms

Villa matched the terms

Grealish chose City

City negotiating how the release clause will be paid

Coming up…..

Payment terms agreed

Grealish signs

Villa Talk meltdown (Evening VT btw)

Undisclosed Fee

Press say fee was £125 million

Villa fans calm down but plan a lot of booing

Press say it’s unfair and re-start the Kane for £160 million stories

Tebas queries how City can afford all this

Pep tells Tebas to get back in his box

City win a lot

Villa spend and improve the squad

Far away?
Someone in the WhatsApp group writes a nonsensical petticoat-clutching article about City killing the romance of football and how we don’t even need him

Fits the facts…

There is a release clause or this transfer would not have got out of the starting block.

City offered Grealish improved terms

Villa matched the terms

Grealish chose City

City negotiating how the release clause will be paid

Coming up…..

Payment terms agreed

Grealish signs

Villa Talk meltdown (Evening VT btw)

Undisclosed Fee

Press say fee was £125 million

Villa fans calm down but plan a lot of booing

Press say it’s unfair and re-start the Kane for £160 million stories

Tebas queries how City can afford all this

Pep tells Tebas to get back in his box

City win a lot

Villa spend and improve the squad

Far away?
close

Sure, I can totally empathise with the normal majority of their fan base but I think that goes without saying really.

What I and many others are doing is revelling in the absolute torture that the extremely vocal minority have been going through.

Say what you want about what we were then and where we are now but I was never like that when we were shit.
Look at our matchday thread - it's like something from outer space.

Nah. When we lost SWP our fans had enough about them to understand we needed the money and at the time it looked like a step up for SWP and wished him well. Their fans have just been massive slapped arses about this whole thing.

From attacking journalists for just reporting the news to thinking they're a bigger club and slagging off everything about City. They're a bunch of entitled twats so they're not getting any slack from me about this.
I'd like to think that we were different but we didn't have social media then - it only takes one nutter to change the whole tenet of the argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.