Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it with the instant media negativity? He’s not even signed, yet you’ve predicted the media reaction??!
Anything I’ve heard suggests both players have to move to win things and fulfill their career.
In contrast, I’ve only heard united, for example, have spent and the pressure is on but still miles behind us.
Why the instant defensive against the media?

Just watched the clip on Sky and some reporter suggesting that Grealish may or may not come to City.

They need to pay someone to read that out :)

Calling @Fordyboy46 to the thread.

Emergency.
Emergency.

Sky sports are telling lies.
Repeat.

Report to the Jack Grealish thread immediately.

Over.....
Who on gods earth is fordy boy? Surely not another to come on here and have a stab at ITK status. There’s been many fallen bluemoon soldiers down the years

Calling @Fordyboy46 to the thread.

Emergency.
Emergency.

Repeat.

Report to the Jack Grealish thread immediately.

Over.....
Lol, this transfer is moving at a snails pace. So we have only just started to talk to Villa. Haven't a clue who to believe on this anymore, going to deadline day this one

Wonder if we’ll get the overtop excitement lol when United signed bargain Van Beek last year?…

What is it with the instant media negativity? He’s not even signed, yet you’ve predicted the media reaction??!
Anything I’ve heard suggests both players have to move to win things and fulfill their career.
In contrast, I’ve only heard united, for example, have spent and the pressure is on but still miles behind us.
Why the instant defensive against the media?
I’ve broken a promise to myself I’ve put talksport on within one minute their off I’d normally turn it off but the phone is lovely it’s absolutely wonderful to hear the hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.