Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players at this level no longer hand in transfer requests it’s a called a desire to leave , think this is what the young lad will have to show villa will snap city’s hand off at maybe £85-90 million with add ons that will keep them in the premier league for maybe up to five seasons which with tv money there’ll be comfortable with I think this will be concluded in ten days.
Im convinced the clause is ‘a British record fee’ so £90m, however it is structured. Though that is based on fuck all but guesswork so feel free to ignore

He'll probably find it cheaper to buy 6 and have 4 side orders of potato wedges, garlic bread and 2 large cokes.
Bizarre pricing that company.

You are right… let the boy order with my card and we get a lorry load of large pizzas and a ton of sides and it’s cheaper than two mediums!

I believe terms are already agreed and Villa know he wants to move, it's just the fee between the clubs - regardless of what is stated, the fee will be about £85m.

Im convinced the clause is ‘a British record fee’ so £90m, however it is structured. Though that is based on fuck all but guesswork so feel free to ignore
No it’s a good call mate ...I don’t think anyone will ever know the full price for transfers like this ..but dare I say if it does go through it makes it easier for Spurs to sell Kane to us.
without the fall out. Levy can smell a wallet open for miles .

I don’t understand this, AV don’t want too sell Grealish so why don’t they just say no? He’s under contract. Not for sale at any price. Instead they have offerd him an improvement on a contract he’s only just signed? To try and entice him too stay. Surely they would just say no, he’s invaluable to us please piss off. Unless A) he has release clause or b) he wants to leave but even then AV could refuse that request.
There has too be a release clause no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.