Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with it, they're sharing their kid's happiness. What people can do is avoid being snide and not treat everything on the same level of football twitter.
That’s the problem though social media is a cesspit and not only on a football level. I never said there was anything wrong with it, it just baffles me why parents leave themselves wide open to social media scumbags, by posting personal stuff. Anyway the lad has got the wrong kit on.

Grealish still has to make a decision. We might expect him to move to CIty but transfers like this are always difficult. Remember when Gerrard nearly went to Chelsea? Not an easy decision to make. This is not a normal transfer, Most players don't carry the hopes of their fans and Grealish will know he's going to disappoint a lot of people if he makes the move. I hope he's big enough to make that decision because he will become a better player at City, and that's his first responsibllity. To be the best player he can be.

Slightly concerning to hear he’s split on coming? I know he’s a boyhood villa fan etc but you want to hear a player is desperate to come to you?
Wouldnt blame him if he was split tbh.....lets say we were going through a period of struggle/less success and the best team in the land /one of the top teams came in for Foden...do you think he would at least consider leaving and possibly do so but be very very torn about it......of course he would .

Just can’t be arsed with a lot of social media due to lack of policing and opportunity for pricks to give shit out when in real life they would shit themselves if someone looked at them a certain way
Yeh it's shit, especially as plastics on Twitter saying bro and G, never been to a game in their life

Slightly concerning to hear he’s split on coming? I know he’s a boyhood villa fan etc but you want to hear a player is desperate to come to you?

I don't read anything in to that. Didn't SWP reckon he was crying when he got told about the Chelsea bid as he was so torn, but ultimately did what he felt he had to in order to further his career.

Grealish is a Villa fan, saying goodbyes and becoming hated by quite a large section of their fan base, probably being booed at Villa Park every time he plays there as an opposing player must factor in to a player's thinking. Another way to view it, is if a player is prepared to put all that aside to sign for us I'd say that's a pretty big show of their commitment to us from their side...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.