Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure split is the right word to describe where Jacks at right now.
Hes desperate to stage manage his exit in a way that causes least upset to the villa fans. Unfortunately said villa fans are batshit crazy so he'd be just as well getting the deal done ASAP and not let it drag any longer than need be.

Wouldnt blame him if he was split tbh.....lets say we were going through a period of struggle/less success and the best team in the land /one of the top teams came in for Foden...do you think he would at least consider leaving and possibly do so but be very very torn about it......of course he would .
He was in a similar situation when Spurs tried to sign him. Villa pleaded with him to stay & help them back to the Prem, & in the end Jack's heart overruled his head & he stayed.

If he's a lifelong Villain, it won't be an easy decision to make, especially if Villa are offering him the world & promising huge investment in the squad.

Maybe because he can't give the Villa fans the news they crave?
It's obvious when you think about it. All Villa would have to do is brief the guy, but nothing.

They are a very much closed shop. It's actually really impressive.

All the legitimate news has come from Grealish's agent or from the City end.

All the info out of Villa's end seems to have come from people who have spoken to one of his billion relatives, who ALL seem to be massive bullshitters.

Transfer updates must be incredibly frustrating for Villa fans who are aware of this. I believe they had the same thing happen with Emile Smith Rowe.

Just had a skim through the replies, seems like a bit of light hearted banter to me, bullying? cmon now. He'll probably have a gofund me page set up by the end of the day

It does look like he's taking a piss against his living room wall.

Grealish still has to make a decision. We might expect him to move to CIty but transfers like this are always difficult. Remember when Gerrard nearly went to Chelsea? Not an easy decision to make. This is not a normal transfer, Most players don't carry the hopes of their fans and Grealish will know he's going to disappoint a lot of people if he makes the move. I hope he's big enough to make that decision because he will become a better player at City, and that's his first responsibllity. To be the best player he can be.
Hopefully there will not be any Brummie gangsters threatening to kneecap Grealish if he moves to City

Sounds like gonna be pretty quiet for the next few days but by this time next week we will know where we stand.

Cant lie I’m getting very impatient now! Just want something to happen

From the noises coming out of Jack's camp in the past few weeks I think his mind is made up already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.