Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
the notion that most players are signing for city because they are lifelong berts is really funny

John Terry and Lionel Messi haven't been above using us to drive up contract offers from their current clubs. I would be disappointed but not surprised if Grealish's camp are just trying to squeeze every last penny out of Villa.
Completely different situations, those two protagonists were at clubs winning things. Grealish also wants to improve his cap tally.

No slight on Jack and I know it will be of no consolation to you but I would be astonished if your team don't improve dramatically next season, with or without Grealish.

Best of luck.
I know you were trying to be polite, but Villa would struggle to improve even with Grealish! Don’t forget they should’ve been relegated the season before last. I hope the ****s get relegated and don’t stop until they reach non league football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.