Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
manchester city need a boost and something for the fans to give us hope and a chance

champions league final was a taste of what can happen given a fully fit squad and a striker fully fit bang in form
we have a great squad but are missing 2 key players. forget the amount of money it about having that right person for the job
That first line sounds as though we've had it tough for a few years!! Haha! Fuck me, I hope we sign both players but not because it gives me hope and a chance. I have them in spades regardless of any incoming.

May I ask why did that happen?

IIRC as told by more connected people on here - after he lost his job at the BBC the club extended him a job doing official vlogs or something.

He then proceeded to make everyone regret it, including kicking up a massive fuss about not getting invited to the premier of the amazon documentary or not getting enough special treatment. Also invented fake stories about learning the CAS decision despite no one at the club knowing the decision at the time he went to print.

So the club decided not to renew the vlogging job and now Cheeseman isn't a journalist connected to any media organisation so he doesn't get a press pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.