Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan then?
Not at £100m I’m not. It’s easy saying we’ve got the money we can do what we want but there’s a limit to where we should go and we’re in unchartered waters with this fee.
I thought we paid over the odds for Walker but happy to hold my hand up and say I was wrong with that one. Diff there was we desperately needed a top quality right back and we got one. Not sure how badly we need Grealish at £100m.

The change in tone over the last 100 pages of the Villa Talk thread about this transfer makes for interesting reading.
I've been reading the thread for a few days now. You can just see them starting to one by one realise what's going on.

Normally I'd be far more sympathetic but in this case it's very funny.

I'm just waiting for the point where Villa fans finally realise the game's up and pile on him like a tramp on chips. It'll make the vitriol aimed at Delph look like a polite disagreement.

Not at £100m I’m not. It’s easy saying we’ve got the money we can do what we want but there’s a limit to where we should go and we’re in unchartered waters with this fee.
I thought we paid over the odds for Walker but happy to hold my hand up and say I was wrong with that one. Diff there was we desperately needed a top quality right back and we got one. Not sure how badly we need Grealish at £100m.
We don't need him. We are the best team in England but he's the most talented player outside of City so I'd rather we buy him and protect our future. If he went to Utd it would be a disaster.

I'm just waiting for the point where Villa fans finally realise the game's up and pile on him like a tramp on chips. It'll make the vitriol aimed at Delph look like a polite disagreement.

Just had a thought, isn’t our last game of the season against Villa at home? Imagine Grealish lifting the prem in front of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.