Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at £100m I’m not. It’s easy saying we’ve got the money we can do what we want but there’s a limit to where we should go and we’re in unchartered waters with this fee.
I thought we paid over the odds for Walker but happy to hold my hand up and say I was wrong with that one. Diff there was we desperately needed a top quality right back and we got one. Not sure how badly we need Grealish at £100m.
I nearly agree with the needing him part of your thought process. I rate him so happy it might go through. Not given a toss about prices for a long time, unsure why others still do. We have money, he’s highly thought of, years on his contract and English. Won’t come cheap

One of my all time favourite goals.
A must win game. The atmosphere was electric and I was more tense than I had been for a long time at a match. I remember when the first goal went in, @60 minutes?, the stadium erupted in relief as much as excitement. To me it was a similar tense game to the recent Leicester one when there was a moment of disbelief before everyone realised Vinny's shot had actually gone in. Great games and happy times.

If this is true then Txixi has finally lost what fucking marbles he had left. £100m for a 26 year old who’s never won a trophy or featured in the CL. There seems to be this wank fest over him in this country that is reminiscent of Beckham. Average player like he was who everyone in this country seems to get excited over for some reason.

hopefully he can do a job left back or up front as that’s where the priority is.

This could be a watershed signing for all the wrong reasons and I’m actually stunned if City think he’s worth £100m. WTF are we paying our scouting team to do if all they can do is recommend £100m players playing 75 miles away?? There’s better players than him available for a 3rd of the cost.
Yep with you 100 %

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.