Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m encouraged by all these salty villa fans posting tweets of him supporting United it suggests to me he isn’t a Villa fan, he doesn’t love ‘yow’ he’s coming. It’s fucking happening ladies and gentlemen. Drink it in.

To be fair he was ok in patches last season, he's never really recovered from his bad knee injury a few years ago that's affected his pace but as a character he is great to have in the dressing room.
Shame that. I thought he looked class in his first season but he looks a bit clumsy nowadays, send him down, he'd fit right in!

Expected it to be done by Monday and put my Twitter account on the line by saying if it wasn't then I'd delete it forever. It's been done for a long time, the nonsense that The Birmingham Mail have just put out about City going above £100m if Villa reject is just exactly that, nonsense. Didn't want to post earlier but Grealish and his girlfriend went looking for houses in Manchester in April, I think it was the FA Cup Semi-Final weekend and he posted a picture on the way back focusing on his bottoms that were City blue and I knew then we'd lost him.

Well I hope you enjoy him, I hope Pep gives him a bit of freedom to roam because that's when he's at his most dangerous. He's the only World Class player i'll probably ever see in a Villa shirt but it was a pleasure to have him in his prime for a bit. Be funny to listen to United fans claim Sancho is better, I can see him and KDB scrapping it this season to break the assist record.

Probably won't post again but thanks for having me and all the best for this season and the future. Hopefully you'll win the elusive CL, if you sign Kane as well then you'll absolutely walk it.
You sound like a very reasonable and likeable Villa fan. Good luck to the Villa for the season. Birmingham is a massive City and it’s good to have a big club do well in the City. If only Sheffield could do the same all the big Midlands and Northern towns would be covered rather than being all London centric!

Expected it to be done by Monday and put my Twitter account on the line by saying if it wasn't then I'd delete it forever. It's been done for a long time, the nonsense that The Birmingham Mail have just put out about City going above £100m if Villa reject is just exactly that, nonsense. Didn't want to post earlier but Grealish and his girlfriend went looking for houses in Manchester in April, I think it was the FA Cup Semi-Final weekend and he posted a picture on the way back focusing on his bottoms that were City blue and I knew then we'd lost him.

Well I hope you enjoy him, I hope Pep gives him a bit of freedom to roam because that's when he's at his most dangerous. He's the only World Class player i'll probably ever see in a Villa shirt but it was a pleasure to have him in his prime for a bit. Be funny to listen to United fans claim Sancho is better, I can see him and KDB scrapping it this season to break the assist record.

Probably won't post again but thanks for having me and all the best for this season and the future. Hopefully you'll win the elusive CL, if you sign Kane as well then you'll absolutely walk it.

I hope we all realise that the absolute mental side of Villa fans we've seen recently are almost certainly not the majority. Just a particularly Grealish-loving cult side that obviously have been stirred up on the whole thing. Most of the Villa fans on here at least have been alright, giving some banter and backing their club, but not being mentalists about it. If he comes as I think he will, I'm sure Pep will find a way to make him shine.

Good luck to you as well mate. Hope you and your fellow Villa fans move on quickly from the heartbreak of losing a player like him, I know it's not easy, we weren't always in this position, we know how it feels. Who knows what the future holds eh? Wise managements always find a way to build from these scenarios and hopefully yours can too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.