Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fans are treating it like it's a done deal already, until he's signing that contract there is still some considerable work to do
Sure, why not just enjoy the ride and let it play out, we've come this far haven't we? No need for negativity, plenty things go right or wrong with transfers.

Lovely entry on sad cafe this after…

“He'd be a brilliant signing for them, one of the most productive players in the league despite missing 3 months of the season, nigh on impossible to get off the ball without fouling which is scary given the amount of possession they have within 35 yards of the opposition goal. I guess you've just got to hope he realises he already plays for a considerably bigger club than them and wants to stay until a proper club comes in for him.”

I never knew Villa were a considerably bigger club than us and I now wonder who is a member of the “proper club”

I wish you longer serving posters had made more of an effort to point this out and educated me coz I have been under the impression for a while now that we should be considered as big (whatever that means) as Villa. I am also disappointed that we are not members of the proper club, club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.