Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was sold around 1-3 July 2020.
Hence the profit is recorded on that day 1-3 July 2020.
That sits within the accounting period 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021.
That period has already closed.
We are now in the period after that.
Hence Sane profit on sale is gone, its offsetting lack of matchday revenues last season. Its not offsetting amortisation of future transfers.
Not sure you are right @Prestwich_Blue

I’ll be delighted if getting Grealish means we don’t get Kane, on the other hand we desperately need a striker.

Will be really happy with Grealish overall if it happens, fee is probably 10-15M too high at £100M IMO, but rather we pay what it takes on this than walk away.

Really hope this means Sterling gets shifted back onto the right with Mahrez and Ferran plays through the middle.

Well the alternative is mediocrity, at the end of the day whilst some choose to pay to see excellence, those who object will have to settle for second best or worse. Same applies to other sport, music, theatre, etc. At the end of the day, it is up to the individual, and market forces apply.
I’m not complaining but “its not my money” comments just arent true which is what the previous poster was referring back to

Im happy to pay my way to seeing incredible football and if the club wants to pay £100m for grealish to keep us at the top and improve again I’m supportive.

But we are helping to fund it and dont simultaneously complain when ticket prices rise for the 15th straight year or whatever it is

I’ll be delighted if getting Grealish means we don’t get Kane, on the other hand we desperately need a striker.

Will be really happy with Grealish overall if it happens, fee is probably 10-15M too high at £100M IMO, but rather we pay what it takes on this than walk away.

Really hope this means Sterling gets shifted back onto the right with Mahrez and Ferran plays through the middle.
Yeah let’s not sign the best striker in the league after losing our best ever striker.

People asking why we need another midfielder etc ..

we have never replaced Dave , someone who. Can create alongside Kev and control the middle of the park.

we spent 3 months last year when our main creator was Cancelo.

Ilkay will never have a season like that again.

b.silva isn’t the same player he was in 18/19.

we are crying out for this type of signing.

when Kev and Ilkay are 34 jack will be 29 and in his prime
Except Grealish shouldnt even be mentioned int he same sentence as David Silva....the difference in class is a fucking huge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.