Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the Covid delay pushed it on into the next set of accounts and that's one of the reasons we made such a big loss. I am happy to be corrected if someone knows better.
Yes the next set of accounts were the ones that finished in June 2021, we'll see them in the autumn. So the Sane fee will come off them. The money we spend this summer will show show on next Junes Amortised figures.

He didn't say Grealish was the next Silva he said we never replaced him in the squad. Why go looking for arguments that are not even there?
Read his first line....he is talking abuot a replacement for Silva (D) and that why are people asking why we need another midfielder.
Then...."we are crying out for this type of signing...

I think he is comparing them and saying one is a replacement for the other....

This thread is hilarious. It's gone from I hope we sign Grealish, to it looks like we're signing Grealish, to the Villa fans invading saying he'll never leave, to it looks like we have Grealish and now someone is using FIFA ratings to justify something.

Then there's he's not as good as David Silva (no one will be, he's a legend, they don't get replaced) to whatever else.

We're signing Grealish to be and this is a shocker, Jack Grealish. Not replace this or that or whatever else, Grealish adds what he brings with his game to our immense squad.

Grealish stats for last season in a average team say it all, if people want to use FIFA ratings or whatever else to run down the signing or whinge about the cost, then so be it.

It's not my money so I could care less what Grealish cost to come to us, he adds immeasurably to our squad, same with Kane if/when that deal goes through.

We've made the mistakes before of not strengthening from a position of power after previous title wins, looks like this time we are. And it's bloody exciting, and still at times you have to pinch yourself that it's happening.

Read his first line....he is talking abuot a replacement for Silva (D) and that why are people asking why we need another midfielder.
Then...."we are crying out for this type of signing...

I think he is comparing them and saying one is a replacement for the other....
It's impossible to find someone who would be the perfect replacement for Silva right now especially only other I could think anything like is Pedri from Barca but Grealish is the closest we could get to him who's possible

I know a lot of folks here want to cling onto some kind of rivalry between our clubs, as indicative of the ''likes'' here. United fans I know from the 80's do not care. There is no rivalry. It's a fiber glass rivalry, it's allowed to pilfer and foment on match days, but for the rest of the year Manchester has become a hub of cosmopolitan globalism. Anyone that experienced any kind of rivalry are refugees in different counties now. When I hear our fans talk about ''we''. We are not part of our clubs. That was proven during the pandemic when both of our clubs had rocketed revenues and net gains. It doesn't matter anymore. Of course I appreciate the novelty of us vs them. It doesn't work like that anymore. Football has become pro-wrestling. I hold no grudge against my neighbor. Red or Sky Blue. I'll probably sign off with this post. When we're being told to obey by the state, and to watch our teles with our sky subscriptions, I can't help but feel like our ''rivalry'' is being manipulated to distract us from the real problems.

Hope you are ok. Sounds like you are about to top yourself in some Salford 3rd floor flat. 3 30am when you wrote that, hope you managed Sunrise bud, take care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.