Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is an absolute legend to them, so he’s going to be tough to take.

The reality of the situation is not that we have put in a bid and now it’s up to Jack.

It was up to him and then when he said yes, we put in the bid.

The general feeling is they want Jack and not the £100 million, which I like. If the fans response was we like him, but a £100 million is too much to turndown we’re happy with the deal, it would probably not bode as well for us.
I think it's done. I think it was done before the Euros in principle and that we're watching a stage managed PR dog and pony show. City aren't bidding £100m guessing it might be accepted. They know it will be and they know Grealish is signing.

No, when did I say that? The talk was that we bid £100m and it was rejected and now we are going for Grealish at £100m. I can't be the only one that thinks we have walked away from the Kane one?
yes, yes you are, they literally play in completely different positions? that's insane to think we were ever in for one or the other.

Just don't believe for a second that we'd put in a British transfer record bid in public without being 100% sure the player wants to come. It would have to be a complete u-turn from Jack from where he obviously let the club know he was months, weeks, days ago.

Just some mixed opinions. I personally think Grealish is over rated and I would have liked to see us move for a striker first but like many have said on here and I'm happy to be wrong Grealish coming in could indicate a big name leaving. Whether Grealish coming can be considered "something good happening to us" remains to be seen. I'll let you know at the end of the season! ^^
My take on it as well.

Wouldn’t it be in the year ended June 21, so last year. While anything we spend this summer will show for this year in June 22. I think when they said the June 20 £120 mill loss would come down to about a £65 mill over the two years to June 21 so the Sane money would be used to do that in the accounts completed June this year.
Sorry yes. I forgot we're in the 2021/22 accounting year now. It will be in the accounts to June 2021.

He is an absolute legend to them, so he’s going to be tough to take.

The reality of the situation is not that we have put in a bid and now it’s up to Jack.

It was up to him and then when he said yes, we put in the bid.

The general feeling is they want Jack and not the £100 million, which I like. If the fans response was we like him, but a £100 million is too much to turndown we’re happy with the deal, it would probably not bode as well for us.
No idea why a Rag fan would be a legend to them......

Wasn’t like we had ten men .
Ilkay playing a 6 doesn’t mean everyone played trash.

you hate Grealish we get it.

Please point out where I have said I hate Grealish ?

I will help you here a little as you seem to be struggling somewhat with the fact that someone disagrees with your view point.

For the record I have said on this thread several times

1. I think he's a good player

2. But I don't think he's worth £100m, If we got him for say 50-70m then great.

3. And I don't think he will add that much to the best PL midfield.

If he comes to City I really hope he rips up the PL , I will be cheering him on like any other player who pulls on that blue shirt.

I could be entirely wrong on point 3 and he could be next years PL player of the season? If that happens I will happily post you message on BM saying you were right and I was wrong.

We shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.