Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's done. I think it was done before the Euros in principle and that we're watching a stage managed PR dog and pony show. City aren't bidding £100m guessing it might be accepted. They know it will be and they know Grealish is signing.
I genuinely though exactly that in the summer when him and Foden looked to be best buddies. It was like they knew they would be team mates in the future and just suggested to me it was a done deal.

Apparently a guy very close to Villa has said Grealish's pic is being taken down from the north stand this evening

Another more tragic guy on reddit (a so called itk) keeping a hard stance he is staying at Villa. If it were us with all that is happening with reports from, basically, club mouthpieces i'd just be waiting for the innevitable really. A great many of the Villa are in genuine denial about this. I think their reddit itk is actually a kfa.

I don't have to be a weatherman to know its pissing it down, likewise i don't need to be itk to know this is obviously pretty much done.

Awwwwww such a shame you brummie twats

I think it's done. I think it was done before the Euros in principle and that we're watching a stage managed PR dog and pony show. City aren't bidding £100m guessing it might be accepted. They know it will be and they know Grealish is signing.
It's been as good as done since our game at Villa.
The rest is just flam.

Guessing this is the ITK

Looks like putting 2 and 2 together to make sense of it from their pov.

Barnett is Jack's agent, Barnett is also Ward-Prowse agent, I'll leave it at that as to why he was suddenly an option.

There isn't any deadline set, a team that nearly got relegated right after promotion and finished 11th following season will be challenging for absolutely fuck all, Jack knows this, his agent knows this too. Doesn't matter who they sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.