Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.

what do we think about this

"Come on jack? You really want to play with De Bruyne and Sterling in the champions league? Stay here, we are going to fail to get JWP, but you'll have bailey and if you're really lucky you'll get a few games in the Europa conference league"

The resident ITK on Aston villa's reddit page seems absolutely certain that Jack is staying..
an ITK is only as good as its source and right now there's probably very few people who know whats going on, lots of wummery on both sides, all I know is it's going to be a crazy few days

Of course he’s going to have a meeting with them. There’s a fuckload of formalities to go through, especially in a deal of that scale.
Have you never left a job before?

This all day long, last time I switched jobs it was four meetings, negotiations on gardening leave and when I could start a new role, who I could and couldn’t talk to and about five hundred different things to go through - and football is four times as fickle as my industry

I need to up my game, but as you say, there’s limited potential in me.

The second half was more trying to elude that the info was that he was staying 4 more nights in Croatia, rather than 4 more years at Villa.

Must. Do. Better.
I believe in you. You're the chosen one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.