Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually going to say your info was great in the first half but waivered in the second. But if you've already caught one then you better get this out to your 3 followers.
I need to up my game, but as you say, there’s limited potential in me.

The second half was more trying to elude that the info was that he was staying 4 more nights in Croatia, rather than 4 more years at Villa.

Must. Do. Better.

Dunno why everyone's bricking it. If he stays two things are guaranteed.

1. City will find and land another target and continue winning.
2. Grealish would regret it for the rest of his life.

I think he knows that himself and will make the right decision and put his career first.

I don't think Sam's trolling :/

I think he might be staying. Grealish is still liking Villa stuff on Insta. I don't know, feels like it might fall through and Sam is about to say it's in a precarious position.

Like I said though, I am a Worrying Wendy.
there is no way Sam isnt trolling if he liked THIS post:

Remember all those posts from Twitter where Grealish was praising United or hoping City lose? They've all been deleted.
It wouldn't have bothered me if they'd have stayed up. Everyone non City related has had some bad feeling towards us at some point. Things change quickly though when they're offered the chance to be inside the tent pissing out.

I don't know, feels like his way of making peace while also drawing attention to what knobheads they've been?

It does sound like Grealish is set to have another meeting with the top dogs at Villa.

I just feel like it's a lot more precarious-feeling than it was 24 hours ago.
Of course he’s going to have a meeting with them. There’s a fuckload of formalities to go through, especially in a deal of that scale.
Have you never left a job before?

there is no way Sam isnt trolling if he liked THIS post:

I don't know, maybe he's liking it because he knows he'll be getting bantered by the Villa fans after the update. Anyway, you can read these things a hundred ways. I just feel things are bit more precarious than we might have thought, and I'm not liking the vibes right now. One good update and it'll be back to giving it large. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.