Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess with Grealish, he could stay. Try his hardest to win a trophy for them, get paid pretty well and retire as a club legend. Have bars named after him at VP and milk the gravy train until he dies.

Hes more likely to want to win some trophies and move, but look at someone like Dickov. One goal has paid for the rest of his life.

There's different types of personalities though. Grealish, by all accounts, is driven to play at the highest level. He almost joined Spurs years ago and United a year prior. He and his agent wouldn't have inserted a clause if he was determined to be a one club man.

There's different types of personalities though. Grealish, by all accounts, is driven to play at the highest level. He almost joined Spurs years ago and United a year prior. He and his agent wouldn't have inserted a clause if he was determined to be a one club man.
It’s more likely that Villa were in the Championship when he almost joined Spurs. He stayed, they got promoted and are showing signs of improving.

Nearly moving to that lot over the road is more of an indication.

I do think he’s coming, but can see his dilemma.

It’s more likely that Villa were in the Championship when he almost joined Spurs. He stayed, they got promoted and are showing signs of improving.

Nearly moving to that lot over the road is more of an indication.

I do think he’s coming, but can see his dilemma.

Of course there's a dilemma but this is probably something he's thought about for years. He's never said he wants to play for Villa for the rest of his career. By all accounts, he's been telling people he's moving to City for months.

Notice SKY BET have suspended betting on him staying at Villa which is a little worrying
I wouldn't be too worried they are probably just adjusting the odds because they think there's been suspicions activity, which was from Villa fans betting on it after Reddit ITK who's now deleted his account.

Attachments

• 20210801_004205.jpg
    20210801_004205.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 106
Of course there's a dilemma but this is probably something he's thought about for years. He's never said he wants to play for Villa for the rest of his career. By all accounts, he's been telling people he's moving to City for months.
It would have been more of a dilemma last season. Joining the rags doesn‘t guarantee trophies anymore. He’d have got paid a million a week though.

I wouldn't be too worried they are probably just adjusting the odds because they think there's been suspicions activity, which was from Villa fans betting on it after Reddit ITK who's now deleted his account.

Yeah this is the most likely scenario. They saw a rush of activity due to his guy and stopped the bets to coverage their leverage. Happens a lot. Betting was once suspended on Harry Redknapp being City's next manager

so the villa ITK has now deleted his account? haha. was he forced to because of the betting thing, or because he was full of fucking shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.