Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam lee trolling all the Villa fans on twitter tonight makes me think something might happen tomorrow probably clutching at straws though

poor sam if grealish stays,villa fans will be all over him

He will sign because he wants to play for Pep - they are made for each other.

I personally think KDB is the biggest draw for Grealish. Other than the obvious winning things.

He’s obsessed with him from interviews and who better to play alongside and learn from in their peak/coming into yours than him? Or John McGinn.

Jack will fit in good with us, the language barrier will be no problem, Crossroads was my favourite TV show as a kid. "Stop blartin miss Diane, Yur knockers are Bostin".
tenor.gif

The lad’s a tremendous talent who brings attributes in short supply in our squad not the least of which is his nasty streak. Can’t remember if it was the most recent meeting or the one before that but while cursing him i was still grudgingly admiring the way such a skilful player was happy to leave his foot in on a couple of our lads causing both to be subbed I think.

I’ve not been this excited about a signing since the Mancini era.

The lad’s a tremendous talent who brings attributes in short supply in our squad not the least of which is his nasty streak. Can’t remember if it was the most recent meeting or the one before that but while cursing him i was still grudgingly admiring the way such a skilful player was happy to leave his foot in on a couple of our lads causing both to be subbed I think.

I’ve not been this excited about a signing since the Mancini era.
So your favourite thing about a 100million signing is that he's a dirty fucker? We've got Andy Morrison in City Square every other week willing to stick his boots on if that's what we're after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.