Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish stats last season were outstanding but previously I would say they are decent and nothing more.

KDB has performed to an incredibly high level for numerous seasons and in 3 different leagues and on the International stage.

At this time KDB is on another level.
Oh agree on that, but Grealish has got everyone purring, bit too much hype imo,he is a very talented player ,but he could become a proper player here with pep and co ino

Seen they signed him for 50M but Is he really that good a defender?

Quality defender?
I'd say so. I think he stood out at Leeds more than he did at Brighton, but he is a quality centre half fwiw. More so, very necessary if Arteta is trying to build something

I think Klopp will make them both stay, but they should go, same as with Mané and Keita. Think a fair few players from league won't be in Prem for a bit when AFCON is around. Chelsea for eg, also lose their keeper.
Good I really rate Mendy, I suspect Salam will go as Egypt will have chance of winning it

Grealish stats last season were outstanding but previously I would say they are decent and nothing more.

KDB has performed to an incredibly high level for numerous seasons and in 3 different leagues and on the International stage.

At this time KDB is on another level.
Yes he is, people on here saying he's on the same level as KDB are ridiculous

I'd say so. I think he stood out at Leeds more than he did at Brighton, but he is a quality centre half fwiw. More so, very necessary if Arteta is trying to build something
I'll need to take a look at him

Oh agree on that, but Grealish has got everyone purring, bit too much hype imo,he is a very talented player ,but he could become a proper player here with pep and co ino
Let's hope he does, not his biggest fan by a long way, but once a blue he gets my full support.

But some of the comments about him are well over the top, he is a highly talented player but at this time nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.