Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw on Villatalk someone say that if they keep Grealish. They'll have the best forward line in the league (Grealish, Bailey, Watkins and Buendia). True story. And they are definitely challengers for Europe.

This is why they have a hard time believing Grealish would leave. They think they are on verge of becoming something special.

To be fair, that is a pretty tasty looking attacking line up. Not the best in the league, but it’s better than most.

Let's be honest, he's a very rare profile to be found amongst English players. If that makes sense. Very technical and unique, in a way you'd only find this in Spanish generation of midfielders most times. So yeah, I'm not saying he's world class, but I think, as an English player, if we can get him now, it only benefits us, because the key ingredients are all there for him to be a Pep player, it's the perfect age to take him in and refine his game. Definitely a 'once in a..' type of opportunity imo.

Only other types that match this level of technical ability I've seen in our own academy with Foden, and recently with James McAtee
Up to a couple of year ago, you would be correct. But the recent young English player is a very different one to previous.

Great technic, dedication to their profession is now the norm, we are seeing that from numerous young players in our academy and in the wider Premier league.

The days of pisshead, unprofessional English Players is long gone, it's looking like England will be the breeding ground of some of the worlds best players in the next decade.

He does yeah. Foden, Sterling, Torres, Jesus all still ahead though, I highly doubt Kayky gets a look in right away, I think he'll be loaned out, unless he impresses in next year's pre-season. Hard to tell with these sort of signings. At least with Jesus we knew what the plan was.
I suppose we need to see his form until he arrives, and our January injury situation on that side as well.

This was discussed last last. A poster on Reddit who apparently is in the know claimed he had inside info and said Grealish was stating staying.

This led to a rush of Villa fans placing bets and this is all over the he Villa Reddit page. So more than likely sky suspended the betting to leverage the bets.

Here's the kicker though the poster who said he's staying has since deleted his Reddit account
Did the mystery poster's name end in Ladbrokes?

I suppose we need to see his form until he arrives, and our January injury situation on that side as well.
I'm certain it's the only reason we want Jesus to stay, as recently reported. Losing out on attacking numbers and that too, injuries aside is never good. International football obligations during season are annoying but it is what it is.

I feel for the Villa lads. It's always tricky when fans think players think like themselves ie as fans. They're not. They are employees. And like any employee with ambition, they will go where the rewards are high, the opportunities of success are the greatest and the chance to realise their ambitions are the highest. It's the same for all players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.