Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that literally everyone has been saying that he was due back to training tomorrow makes me pretty calm. If he was staying, why go back to Villa a day early?

Villa didn't release those pictures, did they?

Until given reason to believe otherwise, I'm sticking with my theory. He's gone to say his goodbyes, and do one last little training session.

A few ways of looking at this.

He's still employed and under contract at Aston Villa, He's an employee going to work.

Aston Villa letting him train and l risking injury over a £100m deal.

People will make of it what they want to believe.
From the photos, it looks like he's doing a pretty basic fitness session. He's more likely to get injured driving his car to the training ground.

I don't read too much into this.

He's a Villa player until he's a City player.

Just seems like no-one actually knows right now and all we can do is sit and wait for the confirmations. Sam Lee still seems fairly confident so I'm not stressing too much - wouldn't be surprised if he stays or goes at this point.

From the photos, it looks like he's doing a pretty basic fitness session. He's more likely to get injured driving his car to the training ground.
Of course, It's just people personal mindsets on seen the photos, Basically if your a flapper these pictures aren't really for you!

I'm still calm over this, He's doing nothing other than light sunday training and to me it's a final farewell to say goodbye to his team mates. Monday morning the real work starts getting his move.
Maybe I'm completely wrong but it looks this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.