Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when do players report back from Pre season on a Sunday? Maybe he knows he won’t be there tomorrow when he was reportedly due back so went in today to collect a few things.

Jack got back last night. What list is Dubrovnik on, because he might actually be in quarantine?

I know Lingard and a couple of others who went to Mykynos had to recently do ten days before coming in to training.

Just offering a possibility to discount pictures that are circulating, not that him training means absolutely anything.

Jack got back last night. What list is Dubrovnik on, because he might actually be in quarantine?

I know Lingard and a couple of others who went to Mykynos had to recently do ten days before coming in to training.

Just offering a possibility to discount pictures that are circulating, not that him training means absolutely anything.
The pictures are real mate. Croatia is on the green list, no quarantine.

That Villa fan posted a clip showing him training, so not just a couple photos.

But agree it doesn't mean all that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.