Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack got back last night. What list is Dubrovnik on, because he might actually be in quarantine?

I know Lingard and a couple of others who went to Mykynos had to recently do ten days before coming in to training.

Just offering a possibility to discount pictures that are circulating, not that him training means absolutely anything.
Croatia is on the green list. At least according to my travel agent :-)

Jack got back last night. What list is Dubrovnik on, because he might actually be in quarantine?

I know Lingard and a couple of others who went to Mykynos had to recently do ten days before coming in to training.

Just offering a possibility to discount pictures that are circulating, not that him training means absolutely anything.
The pictures are real mate. Croatia is on the green list, no quarantine.

Ta mate. As stated, pics mean zero.

Van Persie went to China with Arsenal before he signed for United.

Pretty sure KDB played a few pre season games for Wolfsburg before joining us.

Means nothing.

Speaking as someone who's very much not fussed whether we sign Grealish or not, I'm very surprised City fans don't know better by now than to think Grealish being in training today means he isn't signing. The list of recent City signings who were training for their old club the day before joining us is very long.

But look at it from our point of view if allegedly we are paying 100 million.
Do we really want to see our potential new signing training and risking injury?
I don't buy into all the optimism on here at the moment too be honest and Villa will no doubt try and get him to stay.
He ‘ll be doing gentle training, same as all our players coming back do, makes no difference whether he does with Villa or in a few days with us. We certainly wouldn’t dream of advising him not to train. I expect Kane will train with Spurs next week too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.