Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is Mbappe doesn't want to sign for us.

If City felt they were being mugged off we wouldn't be buying him, it's happened many of times in the past.

Like I said leave the tears to the bitter rival fans and the press.

City could pay 200m for him and I wouldn't give
Thing is I wouldn’t want Mbappé anywhere near the etihad he’s bad news
Last few games I’ve watched him thinks he’s better than he actually is

As I’ve said repeatedly, I think we are being mugged.

If money is no object, then let’s not fuck around and drop £200M in an envelope addressed to Dortmund, then another one to PSG for Mbappe?

IMHO, it’s just silly money (as in record exceeding) for Grealish.

Find me ONE City fan who would, 12 months ago, have said,

“You know what we need?
Jack Grealish!
And, I’d pay £100M to get him!”

JUST ONE!
Have you ever thougt,Pep might not want anyone from Dormung or PSG?
Genuine question.

Thing is Mbappe doesn't want to sign for us.

If City felt they were being mugged off we wouldn't be buying him, it's happened many of times in the past.

Like I said leave the tears to the bitter rival fans and the press.

City could pay 200m for him and I wouldn't give a shit.
Exactly no matter what we pay it would never be accepted by anyone the money we spend, If we bought Grealish for £50m people would still moan "City spending more money"...We are in a no win situation when it boils down to transfers.

Mbappe name has been brought up numerous times "Ah sure just buy Mbappe seen as we are spending this on Grealish". I find it funny that being said to he honest, PSG bought him for what £140m or something, Has he improved since he has moved to PSG from Monaco? Answer is obviously no he hasn't progressed as he would of liked since he left Monaco. So why throw £200m at him when he's not worth it.

It contradicts the whole £100m Grealish argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.