Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I’ve said repeatedly, I think we are being mugged.

If money is no object, then let’s not fuck around and drop £200M in an envelope addressed to Dortmund, then another one to PSG for Mbappe?

IMHO, it’s just silly money (as in record exceeding) for Grealish.

Find me ONE City fan who would, 12 months ago, have said,

“You know what we need?
Jack Grealish!
And, I’d pay £100M to get him!”

JUST ONE!
You're just being stupid now.
I can't understand for the life of my why you're skriking.
We get it that you don't agree with the fee, fuckin turn it in mate.

We wont be paying 100m.

I look forward to your comments when you see him in our shirt,and realise just how good this lad is.The best bit....he's still improving.
Haha almost every reliable person has said 100m but you believe it won’t be 100m. Even when the Kane 160m rumors came up, the club denied those numbers.

At the end of the day, the club has no problem to pay the 100m for Grealish so it is what it is. And no, in my opinion he is not a 100m player.

Just read that hopeless pile of shits story about Grealish training with Villa today ( the M.E.N), and it ends by calling us the Etihad stadium outfit. How the fuck do they get away with that?

I would still choose bernie out of the two , no competition
Would only be relevant if we were trying to upgrade on him, no? And we can be assured that is not what is happening here. If Bernie goes it's because he has asked to.

"As long as I’m a coach at Manchester City [Silva is] not going to go anywhere."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.