Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't he ever claimed to be a "tough bastard", in fairness. In fact, his whole thing was people having perceptions of him that were a bit mad for a guy just passing on relatively trustworthy info about a football club.
Well, he had a meltdown because some Villa fans got to him by saying he's faking info or whatever. Think footy twitter is absolutely awful and not sure if you can really control how daft it can get when certain 'fans' pick up on something they don't like. It's undeserved headache and totally not on. But.. I liked Percy's approach, reported the same news and simply turned his comments off. Lots of other journos simply do the same, they don't get startled by some footballer avatar twitter handle that calls them out for fake info.

god i hate the transfer window
I would Say I have a distinctly love hate relationship with it. Can’t stand reading all the drivel but find myself drawn back time and time again… just don’t post often because I cant be arsed with the drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.