Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really nice lad Barry. Fabulous player too. Hopefully Jack makes the same decision as him and makes his move to win trophies.
My brother and his kids were in that really posh resort In Portugal watching a City pre season game a few years ago.
A fella in a baseball cap, shades and a southern accent rocks up on his own, spots the kids’ City shirts and asks our kid if he can sit with them to watch the game. It was only after full time did they realise it was Gareth Barry. He had been injired at WBA and was recovering from surgery. Took pictures with the kids and after he left they discovered he had paid for the drink and food bill for everyone. Top top man and he loves City

Just to be clear. This was a travesty of reporting. De Gea and the rest were not accused of organising sex parties, they were accused of organising gang rape parties. I feel like that's an important distinction. As usual the MEN takes the line you'd expect, calling them "abusive, non-consensual sex parties"
How didn't I miss this news? Which other Spanish player involved?

Still cannot understand this deal over somebody like Kane. We have Sterling and Foden who play their regularly now and with Mahrez and Bernardo in the other side it just doesn’t seem right as we won’t get anywhere near the price if we try to offload one of those players.

Our deals need to be focussed on a proven goal scoring forward, Grealish is just a bonus, for some.

My brother and his kids were in that really posh resort In Portugal watching a City pre season game a few years ago.
A fella in a baseball cap, shades and a southern accent rocks up on his own, spots the kids’ City shirts and asks our kid if he can sit with them to watch the game. It was only after full time did they realise it was Gareth Barry. He had been injired at WBA and was recovering from surgery. Took pictures with the kids and after he left they discovered he had paid for the drink and food bill for everyone. Top top man and he loves City
Love hearing those sort of stories its nice knowing some footballers can give time too. Myself and my old man met him at Manchester airport when we were heading on holidays, Haven't a clue where he was going but he chatted away to us no problem about football and no bother getting a photo with him he seemed like a real genuine lad.

Still cannot understand this deal over somebody like Kane. We have Sterling and Foden who play their regularly now and with Mahrez and Bernardo in the other side it just doesn’t seem right as we won’t get anywhere near the price if we try to offload one of those players.

Our deals need to be focussed on a proven goal scoring forward, Grealish is just a bonus, for some.

Because it's not one or the other and you constantly need to get better. We didn't *need* KDB back in 2015 but he eventually strengthened our side. Grealish is 25 and can go on to be a world class player at this club and help us win major trophies.

Because it's not one or the other and you constantly need to get better. We didn't *need* KDB back in 2015 but he eventually strengthened our side. Grealish is 25 and can go on to be a world class player at this club and help us win major trophies.
That’s fine, but when you have a wealth of players that you would have to move on to accommodate such a player, in this climate, then it just seems a little off.

We’ll see, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.