Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on villa talk last night questioned why all the media talk has gone silent.

For you villa lurkers - that always happens with city transfers right before it is complete.

Medical today and sign tomorrow is my prediction.

It is over 50% MORE than the City record fee we paid just last season!

I think we are being mugged, but “we” isn’t “me” so spend away…I guess?!

If he comes, I hope he’s a brilliant success, scores & assists for fun and becomes an England regular.

But, think about that for a second, too…£100M for a player that just broke into the England team and has only played a few cameos!

Just think Pogba cost United £90m five years ago. He came with a few doubts that he couldn’t play without Juventus three man midfield. Yet they still spunked an obscene amount of money on him. Grealish is best midfielder in the league if you don’t consider City players.
It is over 50% MORE than the City record fee we paid just last season!

I think we are being mugged, but “we” isn’t “me” so spend away…I guess?!

If he comes, I hope he’s a brilliant success, scores & assists for fun and becomes an England regular.

But, think about that for a second, too…£100M for a player that just broke into the England team and has only played a few cameos!

00dc1e3264c53c8f77885ee9294b14e5.jpg

Not sure what that is, but it isn't far off.
Yeah but Messi still aint fit to pull Jack's socks down though(nevermind lace his boots; )

Someone on villa talk last night questioned why all the media talk has gone silent.

For you villa lurkers - that always happens with city transfers right before it is complete.

Medical today and sign tomorrow is my prediction.
They've been getting all giddy trusting random Twitter accounts with 1000 followers last night breaking news he's staying. Chancers hoping to make a name for themselves if he does do a U turn. The betting for him to stay has been suspended now on skybet as well on the back of this. They're desperate to believe these randoms telling them what they want to hear over people with actual sources like Sam Lee and John Percy.

Despite it seeming like a small thing. I still keep thinking about those pro-Utd tweets he deleted.

Why…?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.